- Always marked cable dimensions on the modules.
- Fast assembly
- Lightweight and low-profile
- No decision-making by installer.
- Approved for all the parts of the train.
- Can be dismantled and re-used.
- Flexible modules available.
- Fixed modules available for fast production assembly.
- Welding and bolting.
- Steel, Stainless steel or aluminum.
Contact us to book a personal meeting or ask us a question about transits in the rolling stock:
Cable and pipe transits are primarily used for applications in hazardous maritime and offshore environments.See more
Tailor made high pressure cable and pipe penetrations frequently used on Submarines and oil rigs.See more
The E-series EMC frames & components provide the same sealing as the standard MCT Brattberg system but with added, built in protection against EMI, EMP and ESD.See more
In high-risk environments, such as explosive hazardous areas, “Putting Safety First” is our number one priority.See more
E-series for grounding and bonding of communication, instrument, power, braid or wire armored (AC and TECK 90) cables and copper pipes.See more